Our corporate culture is based on these principles:
- we aim to satisfy customers' needs and to build long-term partnerships with our clients
- customer satisfaction is essential to us; therefore we care about the quality of our services
- we use our employees' knowledge, competence and skills
- we try to build team spirit and a sense of belonging
HARD WORK AND LOYALTY
- we appreciate hard work and loyalty of our employees
- we reward employees for their good work
- we are aware that it is crucial to share know-how
- we pay attention to transferring knowledge and skills within the company
- we support open communication and sincerity
- feedback is important to us
CARING FOR EMPLOYEES
We do realize that employees are our most valuable asset. The company cannot exist and develop without its employees. We respect basic human rights and principles of polite behaviour. We make a commitment to treat all employees fairly, with respect and dignity. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination.
We make an effort to enable our employees to develop their skills and abilities. Our employees are regularly trained and if an employee wants to increase his/her qualification or to undergo further training, we support them and provide the training for them.
We care about working conditions of our employees. Therefore we pay attention to creating a safe working environment and satisfactory working conditions. KADAMO a.s. possesses manufacturing premises provided with thermal insulation and a new administrative building. We regularly check condition of our equipment, tools and machines. All employees use personal protective equipment.
The company offers various benefits to employees – see Career section.
HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK
We primarily focus on safety and health protection of our employees.
Company's management is commited to create and maintain a safe working environment, to create conditions that prevent accidents and injuries and to motivate employees to follow workplace safety rules.
Company's management is aware of the importance of these issues. Therefore we regularly check whether health and safety at work are being followed.
All our employees are regularly trained and educated concerning issues of health and safety at work.
We especially emphasize:
- vocational education and training of employees
- precautions against workplace accidents and injuries
- regular inspections of tools, equipment and machines
- monitoring conditions of workplaces and assessing risks at workplaces
- inspections of the use of personal protective equipment
Company's quality policy is described in the document below: